Level Cap Increased
- Maximum level has been increased to 160
- Level restriction for using [VI] consumable items has been changed to include Lv. 160 equipment.
- New Lv. 160 talents have been added
Centaur Hero Raid Dungeon
- New Lv. 155 Raid, Centaur Hero, has been added.
- Centaur Hero is located in West Atlantis. Key items needed for Chironia's recruitement quest will drop in
- Chironia's Recruitment quest can be started through NPC Old Lady Deramoon near Centaur Village
New Rank A Bow Mercenary: Chironia
- The magical centaur creature created by the mages of Atlantis, Chironia, has been added.
- Requires Multi-Hued Soul Crystal/Jewels to upgrade
- Able to use Gift of Prometheus, Tempest Spirit, and Chione's Fury.
- Gift of Prometheus give basic attacks a chance to deal high fire damage.
- Tempest Spirit is activated when Chironia is hit. This skill increases Defense, Action Power, and Speed.
- Chione's Fury rains arrows of ice on the enemy, striking the netire formation at once, and reducing their
- You can recieve the recruitment quest for Chironia from Old Lady Deramoon found near Centaur Village
- Must be level 155 or higher to obtain the summon orb, Chironia's Crystal Mirror, as Centaur Hero is a level
155 raid dungeon.
- However Chironia's Crystal Mirror can be used at level 100.
- Descendant Bow Main characters can now learn Chione's Fury skill as one of their specialization choices.
- Centaur Archer Base Stats:
- Strength: 166
- Intelligence: 304
- Dexterity: 371
- Vitality: 226
- Defense: 40
- Magic Defense: 406
- Chironia [VI] Base Stats
- Strength: 365
- Intelligence: 748
- Dexterity: 1198
- Vitality: 552
- Defense: 400
- Magic Defense: 467
New Main Class Talents
- Tactical Strike - Critical hits deal additional damage.
- Lightning Counter - Chance to Counterattack when hit with a magic spell, and increases lightning resistance.
- Powerhouse - Increases Strength
- Icy Blows - Physical attacks deal additional damage, and increses ice resistance
- Warrior's Rage - Increases the minimum health needed to trigger Warrior's Rage. When Activated, Warrior's Rage recovers health per turn.
- Guard Break - Physical attacks gain a chance to make your target drop their Guard stance and remove Defense buffs.
- Lethal Concentration - Increases attack power buffs you recieve.
- Battlefield Evasion - Gain a chance to evade ranged attacks.
- Freezing Arrows - Physical attacks gain a chance to fire freezing arrows, reducing the target's Defense and Magic Defense.
- Hollow Point - On Critical hits, the target's defense will be ignored, and additional damage will be dealt.
- Level Headed - Decreases damage taken every time your combo hit count increases.
- Repeat Fire - Increases critical chance for each combo count on the enemy target.
- Center of the Blast - Basic attacks deal extra damage to the primary target.
- Guided Shots - Effects that weaken your Accuracy, Multi-Hit Rate, or Critical are reduced.
- Smoketrail Shells - Basic attacks deal additional damage against buildings, and grants a chance to cast Smoke Bomb when making a basic attack, decreasing the target's accuracy.
- Soulful Tune - Basic attacks absorb MP equal to your Max MP. When there is no MP left to absorb, deals equivalent damage to the target's health instead.
- Stage Presence - Grants a chance to resist Seal and Silence magic.
- Hit Single - Increases Ravagomg Melody's damage and restores your health by a percentage of the damage dealt by Ravaging Melody
- Power Saw
- Blades of Slaughter - Inreases Chainsaw Blade's damage. When Chainsaw Blade kills an enemy, get an additional chance to take anotehr action.
- Made of Iron - Grants a chance that your combo count will not increase when attacked.
- Overkill - Boosts Multi-Hit Rate for each Combo Count your target has.
- Sword / Blade Master
- Chaos Soul - Increases Chaos Edge and Static Shield's damage, also increases flame resistance.
- Phalanx - Allies who take damage from basic attacks that also hit you loose less HP.
- Alert Guard - Gives a chance to defend against ranged attacks, reducing damage taken.
- Staff / Battle Mage
- Scholarly Adventurer - Increases Intelligence.
- Tip the Scales - Drecreases hostile magic effects and increases beneficial magic effects.
- Spell Reflex - The chance of passive magic triggering when attacking or being attacked is increased, and its effects are increased.
- Lv. 150 Main Class Transcendent rings have been added.
- Transcendent Gale Ring - Ranged Class
- Transcendent Flame Ring - Artillery Class
- Transcendent Earth Ring - Magic Class
- Transcendent Lustrous Ring - Melee Class
- These rings can be acquired by completing Death's Boundry quest through NPC Kassus
- Chief Lebe of the Zulu Tribe in Africa has discovered a way to go to West Atlantis
- When you are Lv. 150 or higher, you can obtain the quest that leads you to West Atlantis from Chief Lebe.
- You can move to West Atlantis through the gate at Southern Europe.
Transcendent Temple has been added
- This Lv. 152 area is located in Southwest Asia. You can acquire Transcendent rings from this dungeon.
- You can start the Death's Boundry quest through Kassus, who is in the dungeon.
- Upon completing his tasks, Kassus will reward you with the Transcendent Emblem Box, which contains the Transcendent Rings.
- Death's Boundry quest can be reset using Secrets of Time.